What do you need to pack for your child daily.
- Mess Kit (cup, spoon, knife, fork plate, bowl, sponge and drying cloth).
- Long tracksuit pants, slacks or jodhpur’s to ride.
- T-shirt, short and jean/ long pants.
- An old pair of clothes that can get very dirty or for painting.
- A pair that they can wear if/when we go on an outing.
- Swimming costume and towel (Summer Camps).
- School shoes or riding boots or shoes with a heal.
- Takkies, running shoes and/or slops.
- Sun block, lip ice, a sun hat, face cloth and hand towel.
- Jacket or jersey, beanie, scarf and/or gloves.
- Horse riding helmet (if you don’t own one we have second hand ones for sale or you can hire one for the week at a cost of R50.00) all our helmets are steam cleaned between camps.
- Pocket money of about R20.00 – R30.00 per day – handed to a camp facilitator, for safe keeping between breaks.
- Any necessary medication – handed to a camp facilitator for safe keeping.
- A bicycle may be sent – please keep all other toys at home. (Not compulsory)
- A cell phone may be sent – please keep all other valuables and technology gadgets at home. (Not compulsory)